Hemi conversion in 1-ton Power Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemi conversion in 1-ton Power Wagon

The July issue of Power Wagon Advertiser goes to the printer today. It includes part one of an article on the installation of a 1953 Red Ram 241 cu. in. hemi in a 1951 B3PW Power Wagon.

Watch for it....
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Woo Hoo! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt (and it's too small). Actually it was a Desoto hemi in a '49. Next up is a 315 Dodge truck hemi in a '53. I liked the power, but it was wasted with 5.83 gears. V8's beg for 4.88's, and 1100-16 Michelin XZL's

Comment

Outstanding!...

I've got my '55 270 ready to drop into the M-37 frame, I'll be tuned into Part 1... 2... 3... 4... 12... however long it takes to get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Dana Singsaas View Post
        I've got my '55 270 ready to drop into the M-37 frame, I'll be tuned into Part 1... 2... 3... 4... 12... however long it takes to get it right!
        Great!

Comment

58 Powerwagon with 06 hemi

We used a complete 06 Dodge mega cab chassis ..4 wheel drive with 350 hp hemi with 24k original miles. Shortened the chassis 36 inches. Set the 58 cab on 4 mounts and eye balled the rest. This is the short version....happy to post pictures but not able to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Packardrefitters View Post
            We used a complete 06 Dodge mega cab chassis ..4 wheel drive with 350 hp hemi with 24k original miles. Shortened the chassis 36 inches. Set the 58 cab on 4 mounts and eye balled the rest. This is the short version....happy to post pictures but not able to do so.
            If you are a subscriber to Power Wagon Advertiser, or a premium forum user, you can attach photos to the forum database. Otherwise you can use a remote photo host and link to them.

Comment

Can you send pics of the conversion?

[QUOTE=Packardrefitters;81197]We used a complete 06 Dodge mega cab chassis ..4 wheel drive with 350 hp hemi with 24k original miles. Shortened the

here is my email: dbiezonsky@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X