Title for 41 Dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title for 41 Dodge

Looking for a title for my 41 WC-3 open cab.

I've got it!

Senor Snout.

Comment

title

If you search online or pick up a copy of hemmings, there are many title "services". this is sort of a legal gray area, but it's a shame to have a missing piece of paper keeping a nice old truck off of the road.

Comment

Also, inquire with your state's motor vehicle department. Iowa has something called a bond title you can have created.
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Title

Hi, revieved a new title from Florida, and was able to get title in Jersey, lots of paperwork. Thanks to all.

Comment

kc, are you near seabright? I was driving around looking for a place to have breakfast, saw a really nice open cab, original paint, mg mount in the bed and captured? german markings

Comment

Wc-3

Hey Matt, I am in Red Bank, about 3 miles from Sea Bright, my open cab has some german markings on it. if the one you saw was in the driveway with a bunch of flags on the house, it was mine. KC

Comment

It was parked on the street, looked like a body shop across the street. I actually pulled onto that street because my buddy is a jeep nut and spotted a nice looking wagoneer. Great truck especially the original paint.

Comment

Wc-3

Hey Matt, I am on East Bergen Place a few blocks over from the shop.That was mine, drove it home Friday have to bring it back again, for hopefully minor work. also have a 1943 GPW jeep in my yard that is restored. Will have both at the Red Bank Car show this Sunday.

Comment

I am in this situation myself. I am restoring a WC12 but she has no title only a bill of sale. I have had her for over ten years and I dread the hassle of getting a title in VA. I believe they have what is called a reconstructed title but one must provide photos of the restoration, receipts for parts and your first born child. Any one form Virginia had to go through this?

Comment

WC-3 title

Hey, Was able to get a title, had to go through a company in NH for $840. than it was registered in Fla, recieved fla title and was able to tranfer over in Jersey, it took a month. Alot less headaches and paperwork with NJDMV.

Comment

I think that i will first try the VA DMV route It is a lot cheaper. I believe I need to keep a photo diary of the restoration and all the receipts. Seems that this no title business is a common problem with these orphan trucks, which in my case was only a frame and cab to start with.

Comment

Galen, email me at Blackwaterfabrication at gmail dot com. I believe I can help you out, or atleast I have a resource that may be able to help you out. It took about 3 months but I was able to legally obtain a VA title for my WC53 through the VADMV.
                          1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

How did you do it

I am very interested in how you proceeded with acquiring a VA title for your truck. Can you inform us?

Comment

Connecticut

My state I am told doesn't issue titles at all for vehicles over 20 years old.
                              I am hoping just to get trucks registered!!
                              Post 9/11 it is very tight to get vehicles registered that come from out of state here. The VIN has to be certified first.
                              But perhaps it is a naïve question, why do you need a title if you have proof of your chain of ownership?

Comment

Working...
                              X