wc bed center stake pockets wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wc bed center stake pockets wanted

Does anyone have a ruined wc half ton bed that has the center stake pockets. I will purchase them if available. Just need them cut around the pockets and I will separate them. They are the small ones rectangular and about 6 inches long. Thanks.

stake pockets.

do a google search on Bruce Horkey or Mar K both make replacement parts and wood for antique pickup beds. I remember seeing new stake pockets in one of their catalogs. I ordered replacement bed strips from Bruce Horkey for a 42 Ford, prices weren't bad and a nice product.

Comment

Dave Maher at Precision Coachworks made a small run of them a few years back, Don't know if he has any left though. Any metal shop with a bender should be able to do it easily. I made my own up from a bad original. I might still have the pattern if you get desperate.

Comment

thanks

thanks for letting me know about this. I emailed them so hopefully they still have a pair.

Comment

now I need some fenders

got the stake pockets. very nice and thanks for the lead. any one have some 1/2 ton wc fenders?

Comment

Originally posted by billpoe View Post
            got the stake pockets. very nice and thanks for the lead. any one have some 1/2 ton wc fenders?
            Dave is a super great guy to deal with. Kevin

Comment

Working...
            X