Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M37 Plowing Snow Pics

Nice job Carter.
    I really like how you incorporated the plow and mount.

Nice Work!
    TGP
    WDX & Misc. Pics.
    http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
    "47" Dodge WDX WW
    "52" Dodge M-37 WW
    "54" Willys M38A1
    "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
    "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
    "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
    "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
    "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
    "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Thank you Tom and Andy.

Comment

That looks to be more fun than work, maybe you will get to push some more this weekend. It looks very nice!
          1967 W200.aka.Hank
          1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
          2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowanogre View Post
            That looks to be more fun than work, maybe you will get to push some more this weekend. It looks very nice!
            Absolutely more fun, I enjoy driving the M and getting the snow removed in the process makes me feel all the hours and money I spent doing a frame up restoration were worth it. Rather than just having a truck that is just for pleasure, this one actually earns it's keep by working. Carter

Comment

Hi Carter,
              Looking good!
              We got 8" a week ago and 4" today here is southern MD.
              BTW, where is Penn's Woods?

Comment

Dave, thanks.
                We have less than the 10" that I plowed last Sunday due to limited melting but got none from the latest storm that hit you.

Where is Penn's Woods?... Think Latin for woods and you will have the name of the state founded by William Penn. I live in Delta since my move from Havre de Grace, Md.
                Carter

Comment

A lot of people leave Maryland when they retire due to the tax climate.
                  I do not know if that was the case with you. My accountant tells me I may want to leave too when I retire due to taxes. The new governor is trying to have a balanced budget and even cut taxes a bit but...
                  It sounds like you are enjoying your new place!

Comment

Dave, we decided to relocate when I found my son Lee dead on his bedroom floor and I could no longer reside in that house. A block of lots in a subdivision came available next to my daughter's home and we bought all of the ten one acre plots to be sold for back taxes, just before they went to tax auction. We combined five and built our new home and a thirty by forty pole barn type garage where the M37, my tractor and Sandy's car are now housed. Secluded, quiet and a great place to live.

Comment

Carter,
                      As a parent also, I cannot imagine the sadness you must have felt regarding our son.
                      Your decision to move was totally sensible.
                      Your new home is beautiful, and it is nice you have family around you.
                      Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X