'62 M37B1 on the block at Barrett-Jackson this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '62 M37B1 on the block at Barrett-Jackson this week

Lot# 496, for those who care to check it out. Had some interested buyers call seeking info about the build, should be interesting.

Nice Job on the truck Charles.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Event...-PICKUP-190388

Tom
    WDX & Misc. Pics.
    http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
    "47" Dodge WDX WW
    "52" Dodge M-37 WW
    "54" Willys M38A1
    "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
    "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
    "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
    "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
    "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
    "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Petroff View Post
      Televised on the VELOCITY Channel, starts at 6 PM eastern today. Lot# 496 is on the docket for Wednesday.

Comment

WOW!! What a beauty! Amazing truck Charles.
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
        2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Wow!

Our project rolled across the block just a short time ago. Went for $170,000, at the time it sold brought the most of any vehicle on today's auction. Next highest at that point was a 1980 Trans Am that went for 100K. Good day!

Comment

Check it out on Facebook

For those interested; you can see the full auction video on our Facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
              Our project rolled across the block just a short time ago. Went for $170,000, at the time it sold brought the most of any vehicle on today's auction. Next highest at that point was a 1980 Trans Am that went for 100K. Good day!
              Good day for sure Charles. If I recall, that was the first truck to get the QSB 4.5 at M Series Rebuild. It was in the finishing stages when I first started helping out down there. Must be 3 or 4 years ago now.

A real beauty for sure and a feat of engineering. Glad to see it brought the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
                Good day for sure Charles. If I recall, that was the first truck to get the QSB 4.5 at M Series Rebuild. It was in the finishing stages when I first started helping out down there. Must be 3 or 4 years ago now.

A real beauty for sure and a feat of engineering. Glad to see it brought the big bucks.
                This one was the 2nd truck to get the 4.5 Cummins, it left us in late summer of 2012. The "BUDD" M37B1 project was the first to get an all electronic Cummins.

Comment

Working...
                X