Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 b-3

1951 B-3

Barn find – well at least it’s found in my barn…

I am supposedly the 4th owner. I bought it from a fellow in Virginia who was in a bind, he bought it from somebody who supposedly did a cosmetic “renovation”. That person bought it from the original owner, a farmer in PA. That’s the story I got anyway.

This was the condition truck I had been searching for for years – mostly original, unmodified and a good body and chassis. This was the one and I never thought of selling but medical bills and college for the kid dictate otherwise.

Licensed, insured and driven on the road but not long distances, just around the farms and occasionally to town. Been sitting in the barn for the past couple years now, firing it up and driving around every so often. You might have seen it at the Iowa rallys in the late 90’s early oughts.

Known issues:
    Master cylinder leaks down (not slope top); transfer case leaks (what doesn’t right? But the seals need replaced, it leaks too fast); bed floor needs new wood (plywood now); winch gear box leaks; needs passenger side window (it’s there but cracked and missing metal wing trim); several broken leaves; could use new transmission/transfer case mount bushings;

Positives:
    It runs, drives and stops; Power Kings have age on them but not many miles; new winch cable; I’ve replaced brake lines, cylinders and shoes in the past several years; good windshield and crank; minimal rust; Selectro lockouts;

$11,500; Central KY. Pics available
    1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
    1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
    1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
    2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Message sent on this truck. Thank you
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

For some reason I couldn't reply to your PM but the answer is Yes and thank you.
      1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
      1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
      1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
      2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

Working...
      X