Restorable???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real

I'm sure it is Better than Show Room new!

Comment

• Fantastic build! The truck looks like it came straight from the factory, only better.

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• Remarkable! That's one of the nicest Power Wagons I've seen.

John

Comment

• Thank you guys! I really do appreciate it.

Comment

• Joel, your truck is Crazy Beautiful! I would rank it in the top 5 of all the rebuilds I've seen. Really top notch! You attention to detail makes the difference. And you can't beat Colorado scenery for a Power Wagon backdrop.
              Greg Coffin
              Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
              1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
              1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
              1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
              1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
              1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

• Does anyone have Joels contact info? I have a few questions regarding his sound system. Email or phone number would be great!

Andy
                (815) 228-0017
                ajossola@yahoo.com

Comment

• The Paint color choice on this truck really sets the tone for me, That and the switches on the dash to the left of the steering wheel.

I imagine sitting in the seat would be similar to climbing into a Fighter Jet.

The shimmering paint through the windshield, flipping the switches on the dash prior to take off....

Simply Beautiful
                  1967 W200.aka.Hank
                  1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
                  2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

• I see you have a remote-mounted filter. Looks like a spin-on type. Is it a full-flow setup, and is your block set up for full flow? Does the block have the diamond-shaped boss on it? Even with a block that is made for full-flow, there is a threaded plug that has to be put into a passage in the block from the bottom, a little ways above the pressure relief valve. It's intended to force all flow to go through the filter, instead of letting some go through one of the internal passages that allows the partial flow (by-pass) filter.

What brand and model number of filter did you use?

Comment

Working...
                    X