Check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

I didn't know where else to put this thread so we'll try this. Anyone who had worked on anything mechanical has come across a rusted or stuck fastener in their life. I've used several well known brands, WD-40, PB Blaster, Kell oil and others but NONE work as good as Justice Bros Twice as Good JB80. This product works, PERIOD. You can watch it creep into the threads instead of running off. A few seconds for light rust or a little longer for really hard to budge bolts and you'll be amazed at how fast and effective this works. I'm not a salesman for this product or getting any compensation for saying this but find it and give it a try. It doesn't have a foul odor like PB Blaster either. Go here http://www.justicebrothers.com/jb80.html if you haven't heard of it. Made here by a family owned business since the beginning. I'm telling you this stuff works great. I get it at Menards for those who are close to one.

I have been working with JB80 since the mid 90's. I agree, best stuff on the market. I have used many others, some work OK some don't work at all but this stuff works well. It does have an odor that is unique. I think it stinks a little, more so when it is sprayed on to something hot.

Comment

Working...
    X