X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29th- Annual Iowa Rally June 6th-12th 2016

So here Is a line up of what will be happening

Different days and more fun added,

Monday Night Meet and Greet at the Morton's, World famous Cavatini Potluck dinner if you attend please bring a side.

Tuesday Night Brick oven pizza at the Elks Lodge.

Wednesday we have worked with the County Parks department and we will be trail riding on the Loop walking trail that surrounds the city and county.
    Wednesday evening there will be a short trip to lake darling State Park where we will enjoy Smoked Briscuit and sides and have a great photo op along the lake.

Thursday we will have a different route to take on the county loop trail.
    And then have the teeter board competition and Hot Dog roast at the Phillips farm.

Friday afternoon there will be a wine tasting at Cedar Valley winery roughly 10 minutes west of Fairfield.
    In the evening we will have the smoked chop feed, Truck Pull and Camp Courageous raffle.
    Also this year Camp Courageous will have a beautifully restored Volkswagen Beetle "Restored by Michael Verst and donated to Camp" on display with raffle tickets available.

Saturday is the Parade, truck show, free lunch offered at VPW. followed by an afternoon trail ride.
    Saturday night will be the awards banquet at the Elks lodge with roast beef Turkey and all the sides.

The registration link will be available very soon and coming out in the March Power Wagon Advertiser.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Looking forward to it. Me and Sarah were out working on Gordo most of the day today. Sure hope we have better weather this year.

Comment

http://www.vintagepowerwagons.com/annual-rally.html

Registration Is now available.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty

Comment

Thanks Andy see you in April
        1967 W200.aka.Hank
        1946 WDX.aka.Shorty

Comment

Getting close!!! I'm excited. See you all soon.

Comment

Trail condtions report???

Just wondering how the trail conditions are around Fairfield, wet, passable or what? I'm running out of time and it can't get here fast enough if that makes sense.

Comment

I don't have one as of yet Ron, hopefully this coming week.
              1967 W200.aka.Hank
              1946 WDX.aka.Shorty

Comment

First Time Rally Attendee

Just wanted to say....what a great time my wife an I had our first rally. Met some really great people...seen some really kewl trucks...the food was awesome!! Come **** or high water...hope to have my 52 B3 there next year...by the way can someone post the results of the parade and show?

Comment

Working...
                X