No announcement yet.

New pics of my 77 w200 56k warning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get the tach totally rebuilt? or just a new face job done to it?
    The one in my truck is currently out of buisness.
    I have been told these are not rebuildable.... I dont know if it is true.

Comment

I had it rebuilt, some can be some can't. I'll check for the paperwork at home. It was not cheap though.......sorry so long to reply......

Comment

Seat Covers

I need a set of seat covers like in this truck. Any one know where to get them?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by cpstover View Post
          I had it rebuilt, some can be some can't. I'll check for the paperwork at home. It was not cheap though.......sorry so long to reply......
          The cost wouldnt bother me. I wouldnt mind keeping the gauges stock in my truck and just getting the faces redone.
          If I cant get my tach rebuilt than I am just going to do after market gauges than

Comment

Originally posted by djester View Post
            I need a set of seat covers like in this truck. Any one know where to get them?

Dave
            This is an original mopar seat, no covers on it.....I should though to keep it nice.

Comment

Seat Cover

Wow! I didn't mean to insult! Those are beautiful! Never imagined that they were original.

Back in the 50's they used to put clear plastic covers on seats and even sofas. I hated them, even as a kid. Never liked the feel or the look. But, those would almost make me reconsider that whole subject. :-)

Dave

Comment

no insult taken.....it was a very lucky find to get that seat....

Comment

Working...
                X