No announcement yet.

My 52 m37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need to meet on the tire inflation thread, you're highjacking the Barn Thread.
    MN

Comment

Isn't that the one ya hijacked from the Goo Goo talk by female dog, wolf or coyote thread?

Ugg

Comment

hey ugg

thats it a wolf forum. you know they are coming back in maine also a wolf preserve near me.hows the truck coming steve from maine

Comment

Try to stay focused Steve, we were talking about cooking tips. What goes best with barns, white or red wine?
          MN

Comment

My Barn

Hey MN,
            Have you seen my barn yet?

Double click on the barn for the complete album.
            Last edited by Bruce; 01-16-2007, 05:52 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Comment

Bruces Barn

nice pics bruce and thanks for sharing them,as you know barns are becoming very scarse,as well as the family farm.i wish more people that has barns could save them enstead of letting them go back to nature and i understand the reasons why,i cant get into the politics here.. in my area , maine there are people who will save old barns and bring them back to life either a barn or convert them to houses. we did a conversions years ago and i have to say its the best project we have done and was a lot of fun,save the barns steve from maine

Comment

Where we live now used to be an agricluture area (big farms and dairy's). Being city bred, we used to come out to this area for DRIVES IN THE COUNTRY. Now, there's more houses than you can shake a stick at, and farms are non exsistant.

There has become a BIG market in selling old lumber FROM barns though, which I guess is better than letting them rot away completely. I've seen some old barns turned into houses. Lots of floor space. I think there's several guys here that have done that too.

Steve:

When I was living up in Washington State, I was working on a road crew up in the Cascades. We were on our way to work one day, a bit north (and east) of Bellingham, and all of a sudden, traffic on the interstate stopped in both directions. The reason, a pack of wolves were crossing. They wre magnificent! You could tell who the Alpha wolf was too, as he was making em all move.

Wolves are the reason I got into white Shepherds. Couldn't have a wolf in the city, so I went with the next best thing. We have a few that are longhairs, and people always confuse em with wolves, as our average male weighs in at 125 lbs (our biggest guy is 175, and NO fat). Well, back to inflating my ballon. ;>)
                Later
                Ugg

Comment

Thanks Bruce!
                  MN

Comment

Always Welcome

Thats what "bud's" are for!

Comment

Steve:

How's about a barn/wolf/balloon forum? HA! I'm real happy they're doin that wolf preserve stuff back east too. We lost the Red Wolf for a while there (as in extinct), but due to the wonders of modern science, they brought em back and started reintroducing them in the southwest.

Later
                      Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
                        Steve:

How's about a barn/wolf/balloon forum? HA! I'm real happy they're doin that wolf preserve stuff back east too. We lost the Red Wolf for a while there (as in extinct), but due to the wonders of modern science, they brought em back and started reintroducing them in the southwest.

Later
                        Ugg
                        ???????????? ENGINEER (YEAH RIGHT)

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          ???????????? ENGINEER (YEAH RIGHT)
                          Gregg:

Did ya quote the wrong post or are ya off the Prozac again?

Later
                          Ugg

Comment

I'm going the NV4500/318 route as well.

We should keep in touch as we mutually convert to a modern powerplant. Mine's a '52 WOW and it already had the 318 in it when I picked her up. The tranny was an NP540 but it was pretty much blown and parts are hard to find. Shoot me an email at twulfert@gmail.com so we don't clutter up the board.

Cheers.

Todd

Comment

Todd:

Did ya check with DC over at Uglytrucking.com? Not only did I get my gasket/seal sets from him (for the NP 540), but he also had the CORRECT levers/linkage for my T Case. Have ya gone to the Poly site? Great info there. Then there's MoPar Norm. I hear tell he was weaned on a Poly.

Later
                              Ugg

Comment

This works in those Poly Powered WC's.

This is the prototype, mocked up, the final product will be a lot cleaner, smoother and prettier...just like Ugg......= )
                                MN

Comment

Working...
                                X