No announcement yet.

My 52 m37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truck looks nice, but the BARN is really exciting!!!
    MN

Comment

here are some better pictures in the daylight first picture I turned black and white almost makes it look like its from a brochure
      Attached Files

Comment

last pictures
        Attached Files

Comment

Killed:

Again, SWEET truck. What are your plans? Historic resto? Mod it? Wild custom?

Later
          Ugg

Comment

the exact plans will kind of depend but as of right now are 318 nv 4500 combo warn 8000 lb winch 38 michelin xl. going to take the bed and install a dump mechanism underneath. Try to restore the exterior as stock as possible. Will probably add a snowplow as well. This is going to be a weekend toy/ weekend work truck. Trying to figure out exhaust right now im almost leaning towards stacks going up outside the bed right behind the cab? Undecided on that though.
            EVan

Comment

Evan:

If ya go with the stacks, your half way to havin a fording kit. HA! Sounds good, have fun.

later
              Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
                Evan:

If ya go with the stacks, your half way to havin a fording kit. HA! Sounds good, have fun.

later
                Ugg
                Thats part of the reason I am thinking about doing it. I have a feeling that this truck will end up seeing its fair share of mud and stream crossings at my friends camp in upstate Maine.
                Evan

Comment

Hey Mopar Norm

i agree the truck is nice,but the barn is better, we should have a barn forum,as they are more rarer then pw and should be saved steve from maine

Comment

m37

killed glad to see you here from lawnsite.com. your m37 does look pretty good. i got some pics of my cousins i'll try and post. his has the original winch and everything on it. it has been sitting in his field for at least 10 years.

Comment

Nice Deal

Originally posted by killed300ex View Post
                      I actaully didnt pay anything for it. I traded the guy a weekend worth of work as he wanted some work done and couldnt afford to pay me. Took me just over 12 hours of work cutting and chipping some trees around his property. Cost me just over $20 in fuel (cost more than that just to go back and pick it up hahaha)
                      Cant wait to get going on the project. I will get better pictures when it stops raining outside
                      Evan
                      What a lucky find! I lived/worked in Bucks Harbor/Machias for almost a year, it was 1971! Very complete looking truck.

Comment

Originally posted by splummer View Post
                        i agree the truck is nice,but the barn is better, we should have a barn forum,as they are more rarer then pw and should be saved steve from maine
                        I agree!
                        My sister lives in Minnesota, I love driving around and taking pictures of the fantastic barns there, out here all we have are metal buildings, most of the barns fell apart years ago, I think there are about 6 wooden barns left....better be carful or I'll hijack another thread! ha!ha!
                        MN

Comment

Norm:

If ya do that, you'll get Gregg from Indiana ALL UPSET, and he'll track ya all over the net making baby comments. ;>)

Later
                          Ugg
                          Last edited by Ugg013; 01-14-2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Blo Me Ugg

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
                              Norm:

If ya do that, you'll get Greg from Indiana ALL UPSET, and he'll track ya all over the net making baby comments. ;>)

Later
                              Ugg
                              Oops! Did I do that to a post of his already? I must have missed the comments? Sorry.
                              MN

Comment

Gregg:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, your talkin outa school again sweetums, remember, What goes on in Vegas STAYS in Vegas, besides, ya have it reversed. ;>) SERIOUSLY THOUGH, have ya had your bloodpressue checked lately? Well, back to my asinine dribble.

Kiss Kiss
                                Ugg

Comment

Working...
                                X