My M37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My M37

I have my wife to blame for me getting me interested in M-37's. After she returned from town one day she said she saw the cutest truck in a used car lot. She insisted I go and buy it and guess what, I did. It has been down hill ever since. We have 4 running M-37's, two 101 trailers and have parted out about 10 others. I have bought them from Government and GSA auctions, towns, the forestry and private parties. They are out there and waiting for new homes and new lives so keep looking.

MY M-37 Pic

Wonder why my picture did not attach. Maybe this time
    Attached Files

Comment

My other story

OK here is more to the M-37 story. After fixing up our first M37 and making a rather nice truck out of it we found out we would/could not take it trail riding. So off looking for another semi good truck. We found something of interest in Tallahassee FL. so with trailer in tow off we went. It looked good and the price was right we bought it. Problem was it came with a nice matching trailer. Both truck and trailer were Marine Corp units and complete as retired from service. Now, the problem, how do we get it all home. we put the truck on the trailer and hooked the 101 trailer to the truck and towed the whole thing 190 miles home. No light or plates on the end trailer. We called it "THE BIG TOW"
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Bill

I have never seen that one before, where have you been hiding it?It looks like it tracked well, did it?
        TTYL,

Comment

Marine M37

It is kept in the "BIG" barn with my other good toys. The 3 beaters are in the "Original Bill's Barn" It towed perfect, we kept our speed to under 45, gas milage was pretty poor but it sure beat another 400 mile trip back for the trailer.
          This is a link to my original "Bill's Barn" page. Now everything "good" is in the new 40x80 inclosed barn and the beater are out here. Check the links at the bottom of each page.

http://hometown.aol.com/autodoc51/myhomepage/index.html

Comment

Working...
          X