Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backroad trucks

I apologize, I moved this picture around in my storage and the above blank occurred:

Yep, I do like old and older Dodge trucks. I'm trying to buy this one:

...and maybe get this to boot:

Comment

• I've got a few I think... Some of them are older ones that I found on a Camera card the other day.

1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

• Found in northern California farm lands, a neato truck with a front boom (partially obscured by another lift mechanism):

Comment

• Originally posted by rxinhed View Post
          I apologize, I moved this picture around in my storage and the above blank occurred:

Yep, I do like old and older Dodge trucks. I'm trying to buy this one:

...and maybe get this to boot:
          I remember you looking at getting that W400 but don't remember what happened, so did you get it?
          1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
          1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
          1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

• So what was the out come on the 3/4 ton Carryall?

Comment

• @KRB64 - The gent who owns the lot the precious W400 is on has been trying to reach his 'buddy' since July last year. The truck has been left and unwanted since 2008. I've made lots of face time during my visits to the truck, talking with the landowner and his 96yo dad. Slow process, and I'm still working on it (and the RC). Sometimes we wait for what we want and desire, patiently.

Comment

• Originally posted by CSCameron View Post
                So what was the out come on the 3/4 ton Carryall?

Those are beautiful trucks! Made my heart flutter seeing the picture!
                1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

• Further contributing to this photo thread, but not with Dodge trucks this time. I believe these are International or White, but more knowledgeable folks a free to correct me (please). Ladies and Gentlemen, some old soldiers:

Comment

• Dually bed

Originally posted by sret43 View Post
                    Found this 1957 Dodge D200 in Oregon a couple weeks back. I guess it's for sale, flat six runs but has a crack someplace allowing water into exhaust manifold. I wanted the brackets in front of the rear fenders but no go.
                    Has anyone seen this truck around lately? I'm looking for this bed or one like it. Keep your eyes out please.

Comment

• Returning home from yet another trip from Lake Almanor, I spied another neat Power Wagon:

Comment

• The deal has been struck. Once I fund the purchase, I can bring this nice W400 home.

Comment

• Wow, Merry Christmas!

I'm green with envy. A W400 is one of the many models on my wish list...
                          1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
                          1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
                          1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
                          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

• Great Thread, good to see it active again.

Comment

• Comment

• Found this is PA this week and it too followed me home, 1941 open cab with all (most) parts stored in barn.

Comment

Working...
                                X