No announcement yet.

Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The above yard is north of Chico on Hwy. 99? If so, then the yard is full of other construction and logging equipment. If not, then I saw a similar yard sans Power Wagon.

Comment

• You're right. It is north of Chico on Hwy 99.

Comment

• Good eye for me then and a gold star to boot!!

Comment

• Take Two

Out of petty cash!

Originally posted by rxinhed View Post
          Good eye for me then and a gold star to boot!!

Comment

• This weekend in MO.
            I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
            Will
            WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
            1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
            1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
            1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
            2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

• very cool Will!

This winter my 85 Stepside gets a new paint job inside and out! I am considering a sassy grass green with Cuda style graphics as an option, any ideas?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Perfect

Just get some custom emblem instead of the rumble bee or super bee and you will have everyone confused . Maybe "killer bee " or something cool I can not think of right now.

Comment

• Super Bee...

Super Bee is cool or clone is good. Here is a pic of the new wheels on the truck, I figured that since it was built as a street truck I may as well re-do it as a street truck and have some with it at the lights.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• King Bee ?

Boss Bee , created by the Hive at Mopar skunk works . Dragging my butt on getting anything done on the carryall .

Comment

• I hear ya!

I've helped my boyz with their projects this summer, that and running all over the country delivering Tractors and running the new dealership has me dragging my but big time.
                      I did some work on my Wife's Rubicon this summer so that is the the first thing that will get finished this fall. I lifted it 4 inches, put new wheels and tires on it, bought new rear door hinges and bought a snorkel for it. I'll post some pics sometime when no one is watching to close because its not a Dodge. LOL

Comment

• 1941-42 Egypt Pictures

This picture was taken by Mr. Harry Wilson while serving at the UN/Army services back in 41/42 according to my friend Ed Wilson. The truck appears to be a later model so not sure if there might be a date mix-up?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Jake; 11-15-2012, 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Has to be later, that's an M35A2 in the background.

Comment

• ....and color film. When did color film start, late 50's?
                            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

• RCAF Aircraft

That appears to be an RCAF aircraft, twin engine. Probably a Buffalo. Markings are pre new Canadian flag and before the unification of the armed forces. If I recall correctly, Canada had a UN force in the Suez, so that might help with the timeframe.

Happy New Year!

Jess

Comment

• Too long since the last contribution to this thread. I saw this truck last year but had no camera, and couldn't remember location. Today, I simply exited the freeway and let the truck wander, found in 10 minutes.

I think it's an M-series, but not sure. WC with arctic cab? It's certainly neato!

Russell

Comment

Working...
                                X