Comment

Pretty though.
              Attached Files

Comment

What A Beautful Sight

But I'm glad we aren't getting it!

Comment

Bruce:

It is, but it'll all be gone by Thursday, and ya know what will be left? MUD! YUCK!

Later
                  Ugg

Comment

A little SNOW!

Ugg,

We only got about 6" of SNOW down by me! It looks like it will take you a while to dig out your Military trucks!

My Ford Super Duty stands guard over my M37-B1 until Spring!
                    Attached Files

Comment

More Pictures

Ugg,

Here is a prettier vision of the white wonderland! It isn't all bad news!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Rick:

The deuce will be moving tomorrow. The Beast on the other hand is there for the duration as I already started taking parts off to paint over winter. Now they're calling for spring temps all next week. No wonder everyone's sick.

Later
                        Ugg

Comment

Little bitty Snow!

Ugg,

Yeah, a little bitty foot of snow won't slow down the deuce at all!

Here is a picture of my Deuce from last Winter!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I Ain't Jealous

Comment

Ugg,

That snow and ice sure makes for some pretty pictures. I hope that ice on those power lines didn't cause you any problems though.

Comment

Bosco:

If ya only knew...... We have a back-up generator that plugs right into the house thru a fuse box. If we lose power, start the unit, plug it in and throw the switch. The generator is a push start unit too. Well, I hadn't messed with it since I had gone to the hospital back in the begining of 04, so about a week ago (while it was still springlike here) I rolled it out of it's cage.

Sure enough the battery was stone dead, and wouldn't take a charge. Went over to Wal Mart and got a new battery. Cranked like crazy, but wouldn't fire. I shot either in it and whamo, she'd fire right up, so spark wasn't the reason. After looking into it more, I noticed there was no gas going to the carb. It was easier to take the carb off with the manifold still attached, so that what I did. YUCK! All kinds o nasty stuff in there, all dried and caked.

Heck, it had been sitting for over 2 years without bein started. I don't think I'd start either. ;>) Anywho, got it all cleaned and the gas flowing thru when I noticed lines leaking. This things gonna be a bear to the bitter end. A 20 job had rolled into a 6 day project. I couldn't find some of my tools, so I had to go buy new ones. Bolts. Dropped some and of course, they got lost. Also of course, they're not the kind Home Depot or any place like that stock. Thin walled plastic vacuum hose. Not at Auto Zone, not even NAPA.

I hadn't drained the gas tank. I added additives. Maybe I added to much, because it still won't fire. It will with either, but not with the gas from it's tank. It was left at that state because I had over extended myself and needed to recover when my sweet little baby girl brought home some new (or probably old) kids diease she got in kindergarten. Of course being the sweetheart she is, she wanted to share it with the rest of us. The generator's been sitting back in it's cage ever since.

When the storm hit I figured that we were in trouble. When I saw the lines and the lights started to flicker in the house, I knew we were in trouble. So I went out and shoveled off the tree so the branches wouldn't be pushing on the lines anymore. Of course I'll probably catch Pee-monia because all this snow fell on top of me and went down my back. You know as soon as this stuff melts, there's a generator gas tank with my name on it that'll be gettin drained, because if I don't fix it, we will for sure lose our juice. If I do fix it, nothing will happen for decades. I.J.F.F.!

Later
                                Ugg

Comment

Working...
                                X