63' M37-B1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63' M37-B1

I was fortunate to find a rust free 1963 M37-B1 in Michigan, in May of this year. I hauled it home on a trailer and have been working on it all summer.

It is in original condition with the 24 volt electical system intact. It needed brakes, tires, and the fuel pump replaced, but is in good running condition.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Longhunter7; 10-15-2005, 10:06 AM.

An additional picture

This is an additional picture that I was unable to add to the original post!?
    Last edited by Longhunter7; 10-23-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Rick:

Lookin good! Hey, I finally got okayed on the deuce, so it'll be off to Portsmouth to get it soon.

Later
      Ugg

Comment

Bring along items!

UGG,

If you need a list of things to bring with you when you pick up your Deuce, contact me! There are some things to watch out for, before you put it on the road!

Comment

Rick:

Did ya get the email I sent ya?

Later
          Ugg

PS: If it ain't emails, it's the regular mail that I'm having trouble with. I had gotten a certified letter that was sent two years prior to me getting it.

Comment

UGG,

Check your in box! I found am interesting picture of an M37 in arctic trim. I am not sure of the origin of the photo.
            Attached Files

Comment

Rick:

Is that cool. From the looks of the uniform, the picture is late 50's, very early 60's. The cover over the bed, is that air insulated? Also, what's the circle in the center of it, a vent for a heater? I just got something from you, I'll get to it in a few.

Later
              Ugg

Comment

Ugg's Location?

Originally posted by Ugg013
                Rick:

Lookin good! Hey, I finally got okayed on the deuce, so it'll be off to Portsmouth to get it soon.

Later
                Ugg
                I just got off the phone w/ Ugg, he's in Washington,DC, only 4+ hours late arriving, missed his train to Richmond, so it is another train to Newport News,VA...... Now it looks like the duece might not be running :( he's going to give me his SITREP as he moves around. He might end up here at the farm after all?

Comment

Additional Picture?

Lets try this again! This is the picture that I was trying to get to work!?

This is the day I picked up the truck in May 2005!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Guys:

I'm back in Windy with the "Bull Frog". it was a **** of an adventure. I'll fill ya in when I do some recovering. The wife was real good about it all. I REALLY DO LOVE THAT WOMAN!

Later
                    Ugg

Comment

Good News

Glad to hear that you made it, looking forward to seeing some pic's of the "Bull Frog".

Comment

Bruce:

In case your wondering, there was a bull frog living under the seat when we went to start the truck.

Later
                        Ugg (or what's left of me)

Comment

Latest picture!

I have added a new picture, taken this Fall, just before our local parade!

Last edited by Longhunter7; 01-05-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Pictures?

Maybe this will work!

Comment

Here we go!

Here is the picture!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Longhunter7; 01-17-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X