No announcement yet.

My 74 crew cab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I can have them made in just about any color. If for some reason it is going to be more for a special color I would let you know before we cut them. Application isn't to hard they will come on transfer paper so all you have to do is line it where you want it and stick it down.

Comment

interested yes

but first i must make sure NJ doesn't have some screwy law against decals. Don't laugh I can hear it now.
      "That will be $200 and two points on your license for visual obstruction, drive safely and have a nice day"

Comment

Joisey sux

statute 39:3-74 (74 how ironic) After reading a few blogs about this statute, looks like no PW sticker on front window. Even worse now i have to remove the Rosary Beads from my rear view mirror.
        screw'em I'm leaving the Rosary Beads right where they are!! I would gladly pay the fine just to see the cop show up in court. We have to stand up sheeple, or this nonsense will never stop.
        Lets see what our overlords allow on rear windows.

Comment

Bed Wood ?

Hey Hoppy, the guys are right, that is a sweet ride! So, I was wondering what the bed wood was made out of, almost looks like star board?

Comment

Thanks Bruce! I was wondering when someone was going to ask about it. LOL! I am not sure what star board is but if we are talking about the same thing I apologize. It is vinyl composite deck boards. I did not want to go with wood for this is not a show truck this is an every day truck. I figured the wood would not hold up very long carrying horse grain and hay in. Not to mention I put a hound dog box in the back and I did not think wood could take the punishment of 6-8 80 pound hound dogs scratching it up. I bed lined everything I could so it would not rust or rot from the weather and animals in and out of it. I left the deck boards their natural color because I thought it went with the black and white theme of the truck. I have since put a 5/8" rubber mat in the back of it to protect it from sharp metal objects I may haul in the back. I have a couple pictures I will post to show you what I have done.

I'm sorry I thought I had a picture of the rubber mats I put down. I will take a couple tomorrow along with a few of the 440 project underway.

Comment

Which front does it have Hoppy, 44 or 70?

Good looking machine there!

Bucky

Comment

Star Board or Starboard

Is a poly-type material, used for cutting boards on fishing boats. You can cut it with a saw or shape it with a router, always seems to be white.
                The boards we use at work are color coded and impregnated w/ an anti-bacterial formula. Some guys have used the composite decking for their troop seats in the bed of the M-37, I'm thinking about using walnut that came from the farm, I did a mock up, looked right at home........ Life on a farm, ain't it grand!

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
                  Which front does it have Hoppy, 44 or 70?

Good looking machine there!

Bucky
                  It is a 44 for now. I have a 60 to put in. I was planning the swap right when the old 360 started knocking. So motor takes front seat for now.

Comment

decals

Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                    I believe I can have them made in just about any color. If for some reason it is going to be more for a special color I would let you know before we cut them. Application isn't to hard they will come on transfer paper so all you have to do is line it where you want it and stick it down.
                    I'd be down for 3 of them.
                    Florescent - hunter orange, would be my 1st choice of color.
                    shipped to Alberta Canada, t1p-1c7. I use paypal.
                    andypiche at live.ca
                    Andyp
                    84,W-350 crew

Comment

Andy I checked with the guy about the orange color and he can do it, but he wanted to let you know that the orange color fades in the sunlight very quickly. He has used it in store front windows several times and every time it fades rapidly. He did say he can order some special vinyl that has some UV protector in it but it will be more expensive. If you are still interested let me know or if you have another color in mind. I'm not trying to discourage you, I just don't want you to be upset with the product.

Comment

decals

Hoppy, color white would be just fine.
                        thanx
                        Andy
                        contact me if\when you need more info.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hoppy View Post

Absolutely beautiful.

Comment