• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in TN?

I am located in Pulaski.

Comment

Tenneessee

The truck came from Church Hill TN, I bought it from a Fireman who was very helpfull and that was appreciated since i found this truck from the big electric forum and purchased it online and first saw it for real when i opened the shipping container.

Bruce

Comment

Re: Get together

Originally posted by SydneyM37
        Tony and I got together in March this year at a Dodge truck gathering, i had a ride in his truck and met a top bloke.

Allways look foreward to our next encounter for a beer and a coke.
        That's funny, I thought I was the one who met a top bloke LOL
        Hope you enjoyed the ride and I'll make sure next time we meet there's a cold beer or three just waiting for you :-)

Regards - MM :-)

Comment

Armored MP vehicles

Newest version of the old armored recon car used by select MP units. Nice vehicle, M2HB and MK19 mounted in turret with day and night scopes.
          Attached Files

Comment

ASV

3Dot,

I think that the ASV contract was scaled back when the army decided to purchase the Styker vehicles.

I have a mpeg file of one of them firing the smoke grenade launchers.

Rick

Comment

My new 1945 trailer

took a run up the coast in the m37 to pick up my new ww2 trailer for the jeep, as it was about to go in an auction in Tamworth NSW soon.
              Now to finish the jeep.
              Attached Files

Comment

Me after working on the M37
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: My new 1945 trailer

Originally posted by SydneyM37
                  took a run up the coast in the m37 to pick up my new ww2 trailer for the jeep, as it was about to go in an auction in Tamworth NSW soon.
                  Now to finish the jeep.
                  Ah yes, this does look like the sort of item sought by the common and quite peacful species Bruceus beerabsorbus (pictured below trailer) that is most frequently found around olive drab vehicles, bmx bikes and of course fresh cold beer - although it has been recorded that they can break their bones quite effortlessly they are in general quite hardy, fond of food and of course the opposite gender.
                  Another point is that they are easily distracted and trapped into long conversations using a combination of military vehicles and beer.......
                  A fascinating animal really.............LOL

Sorry Bruce - couldn't resist
                  Regards - MM (aka - David Attenborough wannabe)

Comment

Some Resembance

Mr. Mc Cann seems to be related to me, or vice-versa? As for the trained Monkey, he might be the missing link? Trailer looks like a nice addition Bruce!
                    Much Regards,

Comment

Working...
                    X