1957 Dodge Truck Parts Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 Dodge Truck Parts Needed

OK, in going through my truck there are some items I would like to have. If someone has any of these and you are willing to sell them please contact me on my cell at 303-246-0003, through the forum or by my e-mail which is jcarr@warrantyprocessing.com. In going through my truck here is what I would like. I have no rear view mirror. Was this an option or did they call come with one and I just don't have mine? Does anyone have one they want to sell?

My passenger side oval plate in the dash was cut. Does anyone have a clean one they can part with?

The rear tail light assembly on my passenger side is cracked. Just the round piece that holds the lens. Does anyone have one or a pair? The brackets are good I just need the round piece that holds the bulb

In going through my whole truck I am realizing the ignition and key is not original. Does anyone have an original ignition with or without a key? I can get the internals but need and ignition switch

I think that is everything for right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These truck are hard to find parts for.

E-Bay is a good source......

I got an ignition switch off there. It takes some time to sort out the BS from the real thing and find a price that is acceptable. My switch works and fits fine. You have to be patient (I'm not) to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

There is a CD service manual available for $30, see the link below.
    http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/Search.aspx?c=12565
    I bought one and am very happy with it. Better than the book, what you need you print out.

Hope this helps....

Comment

57 PG Parts

Thanks Dr. P, I am rounding up the few items I need and I think I will have everything by next week. Have a great holiday weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X