This is how it starts, fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how it starts, fellas

Not two and the boy's already been bitten by the bug. Whenever we go outside he goes straight to the driveway and will stand at the door, reaching for the handle, until somebody lets him in.
    boy&truck6.JPG

boy&truck3.JPG

boy&truck2.JPG

He's hooked for life. He will remember that truck when he grows up even if you don't have it any longer. Your axe or his?

Comment

Considering the amount of wood we burn through, I'd say that ol' ax head will be retired before he's old enough to swing it.

Comment

LOL..... My 4 year old climbs up and helps me work on my trucks.......
        My 7 year old when he was 2 was on the creeper rolling under the trucks....

I guess they have the bug.........

Comment

Doesn't the good book say something about train a child in the way he should go, and when he's older he won't depart from it. Looks like yours are on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailmaster View Post
            Doesn't the good book say something about train a child in the way he should go, and when he's older he won't depart from it. Looks like yours are on the right path.

Yep and they are following that in more ways that just the mechanics. The 5 year old is now in the garage more than the 7 year old.... LOL.....

He was in there before and right after I painted my crew cab. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X