"54" Willys M38A1
      "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
      "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
      "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
      "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
      "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
      "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Thanks everyone, I still have quite a bit of work left. But it sure feels good to get the PW to this stage. Again thanks guys, Jim

Comment

To answer some ?s. My father did most of the paint and body work, I was the grunt in this aspect. As for the chassis, drivetrain etc. I did that myself. Let it be known that myself at 39, my father is more of a kid than I'am. As for paint we used PPG GM Victory Red. I must admit a lot of inspiration came from viewing Tom Petroffs pics. Thanks, Jim P.S. Hey Tom my father also owns a towing business here in Ohio. His baby is a KW fitted with a 60ton NRC.

Comment

Thanks for the info! More often than not, a purdy paint job has been shot with PPG, so I'm noticing a trend here....?
            MN

Comment

What a Truck

Any before and after shots, looks great!
              James G.

Comment

Nice work - keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by 1980cr View Post
                  To answer some ?s. My father did most of the paint and body work, I was the grunt in this aspect. As for the chassis, drivetrain etc. I did that myself. Let it be known that myself at 39, my father is more of a kid than I'am. As for paint we used PPG GM Victory Red. I must admit a lot of inspiration came from viewing Tom Petroffs pics. Thanks, Jim P.S. Hey Tom my father also owns a towing business here in Ohio. His baby is a KW fitted with a 60ton NRC.
                  Thanks for the complement on my WDX. Yours is Awesome! I did all my mechanicals and had a good friend paint it. With PPG Dodge truck red.
                  I know you can't wait to drive it,ha Ya, Norm There Is a pattern here.

click the link, picture was too large to post here

http://www.petrofftowing.com/petroff.jpg
                  WDX & Misc. Pics.
                  http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
                  "47" Dodge WDX WW
                  "52" Dodge M-37 WW
                  "54" Willys M38A1
                  "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
                  "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
                  "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
                  "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
                  "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
                  "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

Weird Looking rainbow there Tom.....= )
                    MN

Comment

Jim,

How pathetic am I? I live 20 minutes away, got my Power Wagon within a week of you getting yours, and still have yet to get over there and take a look at what you have been working on! The only good thing I have been doing lately is tracking down all the Power Wagons in our neck of the woods so that one of these days, hopefully this summer, we can have a mini Power Wagon rally. So far there a total of nine flat fender Power Wagons that I have found (mine included) that are all within a half hour of each other. I would guess about half of these are road worthy or close to it, the other half may require some work to get on the road. I still have your number, I should get over your way in the next week or two!

Mike

Comment

Mike, I have been meaning to get by your place as well. A year sure goes by fast at my young age. I hope to have this project on the road this summer. Friends keep telling me it's a trailer queen. I tell them it's a trailer queen until it arrives at the mud boggs, Ha Ha. Talk to ya soon, Jim P.S. Tom P. great pics of your wreckers.

Comment

Jim,

You could always take it down to Yankee Lake for its initiation......the crowd would really love that one! If you do that, make sure you go there and see what everybody else is doing first.

You guys getting hammered over there in Mantua tonight? I was cutting through two foot drifts on the back roads in my Ramcharger on the way home.

Mike

Comment

"P.S. Tom P. great pics of your wreckers."

YEAH, MAN!

Comment

Working...
                            X