My 52 m37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Gawrsh Nammy:

I love you too, but your gonna get Gregg all worked up now (remember the song "The Wind They Called Marria"?). Hey, so I heard on the grapevine that your gonna DONATE a set of those WONDERFUL Poly headers to the brandy new Uggville WC 53 Museum and Parts Emporium. Any truth to that? The prototypes would be just fine. HA!

Here's a good one for ya bro. Sunday night, just as I FINALLY dozed off, Maynard comes in and wakes me up. "DAD" he yells, "There's water coming outa the deep freeze!" It was a 27 cu ft freezer, and of course, it was almost full to the top.

Later
    Ugg

Comment

I TOLD you that you couldn't hook up an ice maker to your freezer!!!
      MN

Comment

Norm:

No, I didn't get that far yet. Hmm, do ya think maybe the deep fryer had something to do with it?????? ;>)

Later
        Ugg

Comment

Nah...out here we deep fry ice all the time....
          I'm just wondering if it's the global freezing that keeping us all inside and off topic this week??
          MN

Comment

HA! I got a kick outa that yesterday and also thought of you. I was at the VA at 6:30 AM, and on TV they were talking about all those scientist declaring that it's now offical, "GLOBAL WARMING". The VERY next segment was the weather, sayin to expect double digit BELOW zero. HA!

Later
            Ugg

Comment

Yesterday

I played outside w/the plazma cutter. Just as the sun was going down, so was I, froze to the "Bone"!

Comment

I KNEW IT!
                It's all that plasma messing things up! ha!ha!
                MN

Comment

Learning How 2

Use it. Burned up my bench top, then used spacers, next time, metal spacers<lol>! So far I have cut out two diferent rear-view mirror brackets, either one will fit/attach to the center of the windscreen.
                  The mirror itself is a Simplex job from the forties I think, 14" wide & convex?

Comment

What/Who's Plasma?
                    MN

Comment

A Neighbor

Lent me his pc, we were afraid my compressor wouldn't be able to keep up, but no problems so far.

Comment

My fault! I didn't ask the question in a complete sentence; WHO is the manufacturer of the Plasma Cutter?
                        ha!ha!
                        MN

Comment

Hyper-Therm 380?

Getting ready to go next door & slice some body parts off the M in a few minutes.
                          First I need to put on my nanook of the north suit, it only made it to 28 degrees so far today, man it was cold!
                          Last edited by Bruce; 02-05-2007, 06:11 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by Ugg013 View Post
                            Oh Gawrsh Nammy:
                            now now
                            (remember the song "The Wind They Called Marria"?). Hey, so I heard on the grapevine that your gonna DONATE a set of those WONDERFUL Poly headers to the brandy new Uggville WC 53 Museum and Parts Emporium. Any truth to that? The prototypes would be just fine. HA!

Here's a good one for ya bro. Sunday night, just as I FINALLY dozed off, Maynard comes in and wakes me up. "DAD" he yells, "There's water coming outa the deep freeze!" It was a 27 cu ft freezer, and of course, it was almost full to the top.

Later
                            Ugg
                            I love you too, but your gonna get Gregg all worked up

Hey uggie,It won't bother me if you want to bend over for MN and get all feminine.I just been using you. >smile< :-finger;<
                            Gregg

Comment

I don't know what that post had to do with anything, but nice programing skills.
                              Some come here to improve their IQ, some come here to exhibit how little they have...if you have an issue with Ugg, I suggest that you work it out with him in private and not clutter up the forum with inane attempts at personal attacks. Real drivel,.... that's best left to professionals.
                              If you have a comment about trucks or a picture to post here, that would be welcome.
                              MN

Comment

Bravo MN thank-you

Comment

Working...
                                X