Mid-Atlantic Power Wagon Road Rally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-Atlantic Power Wagon Road Rally!

Ripped from that "other" forum. This is a road trip through some seriously beautiful and rather mountainous terrain. Responses may be directed to user dad2nick
    Or, I'll forward them. I'm easy..

Saddle up!

Posted by Dave Horvath [108.162.219.193] on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 at 15:45:50 :

The WV Road Rally will once again be held at Blackwater Falls State Park in beautiful Tucker County West Virginia.

I have reserved four 4BR deluxe cabins. Each cabin has two queen beds and four twin beds. Cost for cabins for the weekend is $120 per person and includes Sunday night for those who can stay through Monday. Cabin space is filling up quickly so let me know if you want a room or bed. Extra cots are available for $10 per night. There are plenty of lodge rooms available at $265 for two people for the entire weekend. Contact the park directly. Also cabins and new hotel-style lodge rooms available at Canaan Valley State Park about 20 minutes away.

Still working on the itinerary, but it will be a great weekend of friendship and trucks in the Mountain State during the peak fall foliage. Depart Morgantown, WV on Friday at 1:00pm or just meet us at the park or on the road. We will drive about 400 miles on a mix of paved secondary roads and gravel forest service roads. Trying to set up a wine and mead tasting. May schedule another scenic train ride. Hope to take in some music at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas, WV.

So far, we have people coming from Vermont, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Texas, and of course West Virginia. Always a good time. See you out there!
Working...
X