Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Post Lift Capacity Ratings to Application

Hey guys,
    I am looking at some 2 post lifts, primarily the BendPak 10AS-LP which is their asymmetrical and low profile arm series. It is a $10k rated lift with 12'2" vertical post clearance. I intend to, but rarely, have my '06 MegaCab 2500 on the lift, as well as the WC53 and occasionally my wife's Range Rover Sport and my bud's Vette racecar (hence the Low-pro arms).

Will the 10k rating suffice safely for the Ram 2500 with the CTD? Empty weight on the truck is around 8k according to last trip over scales. I figure with the Asymmetrical frame and offsetting the lift in my garage. I can fit my 18' long truck in my 24' garage safely.

My question though, is based on many instances of people having a 9k or 10k lift and them always saying "I wish I had gone with the 12k"... why is that?
    1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

The 10k bendpak will handle your mega cab with ease, just get a couple tripods like shown in the 2nd pic below. Takes the rock out of the vehicle during heavy duty wrenching. My mega cab is a 3500 Cummins and it's very solid up there

Comment

Working...
    X