1942 WC-12 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1942 WC-12 For Sale

1942 WC-12 For sale. Was running when parked 25 years ago. Rusty in all the right places. was used to set cemetery stones. Home made rear body. Very heavy 8 foot plow. Flat head 6, 4 speed, 4x4. $2000.

1hondaman<
    Do you have pics?

wc12

Comment

WC-12 Picture

Can you give me an email address? I cant figure out how to post a picture here.

Comment

Wc-12

Originally posted by 1hondaman View Post
        Can you give me an email address? I cant figure out how to post a picture here.
        Let me know if you got a picture, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hondaman View Post
          1942 WC-12 For sale. Was running when parked 25 years ago. Rusty in all the right places. was used to set cemetery stones. Home made rear body. Very heavy 8 foot plow. Flat head 6, 4 speed, 4x4. $2000.
          1hondaman- This is an old post, but still, curious, do you still have the WC12? If so, please send pics to: thompsonbarrels@yahoo.com

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by VintageIron View Post
            1hondaman- This is an old post, but still, curious, do you still have the WC12? If so, please send pics to: thompsonbarrels@yahoo.com

thank you
            This Power Wagon is gone.... I gave it away. Yes GAVE it away, it is now resting with several others of its kind and will go to good use ( not to scrap )

Thanks, 1 hondaman

Comment

Working...
            X