No announcement yet.

New to the neighbourhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Matthew..youll make it..the right machine will find you in due time. I started out nearly 30 years ago with only dreams..i kept dreaming ...and visualizing and working with what i had at hand ,learning , researching and building skills..aquiring tools a little at a time..when the gears are all sync'd the Architect will send you the pieces you need..or the people you need to meet to share the journey to where the next challenge or piece of the puzzle will be.stay focused..it will come.

Comment

Now i just wish the ferry would come..and take me home to my wife..i havnt seen her in a month..only had 2 days off in that time and worked in the yard pulling a front clip and power pak.
      Now its time for a reconnect..and my dads 75th birthday

8-)

Comment

Oh dear, what were they thinking?

What on earth were those huge holes in the back panel added for. Looks like a job for some tig welding.

Comment

I know right..who does that? ..tail lights i would immagine .
          I have a tiny avaition gas torch i want to try out on that..its called a meco midget..tiny..but hot pinpoint flame.

Comment

Those torches work real well.

A bit like the old Henrob unit. A triple zero tip and low carbon rod and you can do micro welds with very little filler rod. You may have to cut out the back so that you can get a dolly in there and hammer weld.

Comment

Im looking forward to getting some hands on time with it..its all been migging up pinholes in datsuns and fixing rot in square body chevys the last few years. I did get the cab for the wc62 repaired in there and the new firewall and trans tunnel for the '57 D300..just one more chev to fix and its all dodge..all the time..well except for the Euclid haha..
              I kinda want to put this gama goat 3-53 ive been tripping over in the shop in the '41 plymouth..take the running boards off and replace with a couple of giant side pipes...a '41 plymouth..with jakes.

Comment

Later ones shared the same 9-5/8" differential that was used in the civilian Power Wagons. I'm not familiar enough with more models to be able to tell you what other features to look for, to be able to tell if it's a WC53 or another model.

Comment

Originally posted by El Muerto View Post
                  Hi people, ive had dodge trucks for years and have built and am currently building a couple of M-series trucks.
                  A whlie ago i had good fortune send me a pair of rescues..incomplete and pretty rough but there was no way i could say no.
                  One was a WC62..the other is what i believe is a WC53..with a civvy power wagon nose
                  . I'm getting ready to move on the pair finally so i thought this was the right place to be.
                  So I'd like to say hello and introduce the adoptee's.
                  Feel free to post pictures of these guys, we love to see the family grow. Sounds like you found a fantastic pair to adopt.
                  1967 W200.aka.Hank
                  1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
                  2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
                  X