Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB-1940 Dodge Panel Delivery Truck

Hello-
    Thanks for taking time to read this. I'm looking for a 1940 Dodge panel Truck/Delivery Van, any tips on where one is, or, sites to look for one would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

Dave

2WD or 4WD? I believe they were also produced in different wheel bases and/or weight ratings. Any of these variables important to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
      2WD or 4WD? I believe they were also produced in different wheel bases and/or weight ratings. Any of these variables important to you?
      Clint-
      2 or 4 wheel drive not important to me, wheelbase and weight ratings would be, thanks for your reply!

Dave

Comment

there is supposedly 2 one shorter wheel base and one longer on California Craigslists. A friend called me about them

Comment

Originally posted by tractor12 View Post
          there is supposedly 2 one shorter wheel base and one longer on California Craigslists. A friend called me about them
          tractor12-
          Thanks, I knew about the one, the owner only has one photo, and won't take more, the rear doors are both home made, I could not find a second one, did find the ambulances, pickups, and open cab WC's.
          Thanks again for your time taken to reply, should you hear about another, please give me a shout!

Comment

1940 Dodge WC-21 1 ton panel truck

I have a WC-21 for sale.......here's the description.
            1940 Dodge WD-21 T-116 One-ton panel truck. A great restoration project....or retro-mod. The body is in very good condition. The only rust on the body, is above the running boards, in front of the rear fenders (see pics). The Dodge 6 cyl. engine is not running, but turns over, it has the 4 speed transmission (removed). Includes the orig. gauges in the un-modified dash and driver seat. The rear wood flooring is in good conditon. Includes the orig. rims....with fair tires. The orig. roof has been professionaly replaced with steel. Back doors are dented, but work fine and latch properly. These were used as military ambulances early in WWII. $3950
            Attached Files
            [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
            ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
            Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
            WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
            1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
            1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
            dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Comment

1940 Dodge Panel truck

Here are some more pics
              Attached Files
              [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
              ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
              Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
              WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
              1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
              1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
              dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Comment

Working...
              X