RMHC/Moab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMHC/Moab

The Rocky Mtn Hard Corps will be represented in Moab, starting tomorrow. Only 3 trucks this trip, but that seems to be an ideal number for trail harmony.

I was not able to get a GoPro camera purchased before the trip but I hope to get some good ol fashioned digital stills. Who knows, I may find one on sale along the way...

At least all the packing is done, with the exception of loading up the cooler in the morning....and packing up my lap top. I will try to update daily, depending upon WiFi availability at the campground.

cd
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Well, life and no internet connection intervened, so I did not get any pix uploaded during my stay in Moab.. As I get images downloaded from my camera, I will try to send in some... maybe even get the other guys to send in some as well.

After getting pretty well soaked or snowed on getting there, we had mostly wonderful weather, and that makes a guy want to hang around.. But with all the recent growth over the recent years, Moab is not the sleepy little town I first found 28 years ago, so that made leaving a little easier.

cd
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor

Comment

just a little tease

A few images; GUS on Heck's Revenge trail, Noel Johnson's stroker M-37 on Poison Spider trail (the Bubble Bath), and Keith Nordel's Caddy-powered M-37, with Keith and Noel discussing trail strategy.

It's not really called Heck's Revenge, but the nanny program won't allow the real name...lol...use your imagination.

cd
      Attached Files
      1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
      1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
      1954 Ford 860 tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne Dave View Post
        Well, life and no internet connection intervened, so I did not get any pix uploaded during my stay in Moab.. As I get images downloaded from my camera, I will try to send in some... maybe even get the other guys to send in some as well.

After getting pretty well soaked or snowed on getting there, we had mostly wonderful weather, and that makes a guy want to hang around.. But with all the recent growth over the recent years, Moab is not the sleepy little town I first found 28 years ago, so that made leaving a little easier.

cd
        I thought Carl had your rooftop antenna dish working. You should have had internet connectivity! LOL

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Irons View Post
          I thought Carl had your rooftop antenna dish working. You should have had internet connectivity! LOL

Frank
          Carl was not there this time to properly set up the HSD (Hillbilly Satellite Dish). However, while out on Poison Spider, there was an opportunity to deploy the main dish, to provide some shade for lunch...

cd
          Attached Files
          1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
          1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
          1954 Ford 860 tractor

Comment

Working...
          X