Neph's M-37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neph's M-37

How I got started? My nephew Charlie who has served in the army in Iraq and Afganistan has taken a liking to old MVs. He is serving now in Afganistan. He has only seen his masterpiece in pictures. He was looking on Internet when he saw this 52 M-37 for sale at the Yankee Air Force Museum near Detroit. So my brother and I went up there from here in Florida and got it for him. YAF did a great job of body work and paint. They put all new brakes, fuel tank and fuel pump into it. The other issues I am working on. It's alot of fun! This was a basic Korean war era truck. I have added solid state turn signal with the bigger composite lamps. I am a retired locomotive engineer and my new hobby is fixing up this old truck. I have read all 57 pages of the M-series archives here and boy are they helpful. Thank you all for the wisdom shared here. When Charlie comes home in march he will have a safe and reliable ride because of your help. I will post a picture when I can get a young person to show me how!

Congratulations!

I was about to tell you to post pictures, but it looks like you're working on it.

Itching to see it.

Comment

pictures

I hope to have some posted soon J. Grandkids know computers. I bend wrenches.

Comment

Sounds Good

Welcome Bob0 & Nephew, He lucky to have such great relatives!

Comment

Welcome, and I admire your enthusiasm!
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thank you guys for the warm welcome and kind remarks

Comment

Working...
            X