Subscription Received?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Received?

Paypaled money back in November haven't got January was wondering if you got payment?

Mine was back in October. And still haven't seen or heard from anyone.

Comment

PayPal money when do I here

I payed the subscribstrion in dec when do I here from and get the mag and receive the full benefits of the forum?

Mike /deicerman

Comment

Mike,

The site administrator will do an update soon, and you access should have access once he does the update.
        I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
        Will
        WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
        1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
        1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
        1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
        2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Hello all please if you have any problems feel free to e mail or contact me personally. I want to make sure everything is taken care of the best of my ability. I appreciate everyone's support and will do everything in my power to make it right.

Matthew M. Welcher b1pw1948@earthlink.net
          1967 W200.aka.Hank
          1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
          2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Hey folks I have been trying to continue my subscription but I dont use paypal but do use a regular credit card, I have left 2 or 3 messages in the contact us area at the bottom of the web pages on the site and have heard nothing on how to proceed if somebody could get hold of me I would certainly appreciate it. My name on your site is Karl Kostman and some direction is all I am asking so I can get you paid!
            Thanks much
            Karl

Comment

Karl,

Sorry, not sure what might be happening to the Contact post, Matt should have gotten back to you. I'll look into that,

As for PayPal, it will accept Credit Cards, PayPal is just the service the Forum uses. You would want to Check out as a Guest, and use your Credit Card to pay.
              Attached Files

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

Comment

Yes I never received a notification of any type, PM Me, email me or call me I will always help you out the best I can
                1967 W200.aka.Hank
                1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
                2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

I have never received a hard copy of anything, nor gotten a notification of some issue available online. I had a one year subscription, for which I never received any of this stuff. I did get an email that it was expiring soon back in October. Apparently, I let it lapse, since my current subscription info shows that it runs from 01-25-21 to 01-01-23.

Am I missing something? Am I supposed to be getting some regular hard copy issue, or some digital copy of something? When I try to access the "articles" tab on the main forum page, I'm told that I am not authorized to access that page.

Comment

• Matthew Welcher PWA
                    Matthew Welcher PWA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    John I sent you a private message.
                    Please email me directly at b1pw1948@earthlink.net
                    I will take a look and figure out what happened.
                    It has been 3 years since the paper magazine was mailed out sir.

Matt can address the printed publications, but I can address the system subscription and your access.

Your paid 1 year "Subscriber" subscription did expire on 10-15-2020.

In January of this year we tried to expand the access by creating a new user one step above "Registered" that would allow users better image access. This new role was "Member" and does not have access to the Premium areas of a "Subscriber" (IE Articles).

We selected several active users who were no longer "Subscribers" and upgraded them to a 2-Year "Member" access as a way to say thanks for hanging around, and being active.

Those users should have received an e-mail, however we believe an issue with our service provider may have not allowed all users to receive the email notifying them of this opportunity.

Your subscription level is now "Member" as reflected by your user title under your name in the member post area (to the left of the post).

Thanks,
                  Will
                  WAWII.com

Comment

Thanks, Will. I must have gotten confused by the 2-year "member" subscription on that page and thought I had already resubscribed.

I just paid for a 2 year subscription, so that should be showing up soon. Is there anyway to get the missing back issues from my previous subscription?

Comment

Working...
                    X