Sucking Air.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucking Air.

Basically this is the way I got started. Ha! More than likely this is not the way, and I will not go into details for I know not the rest of the story. Anyway , hello to the bleeding knuckles crowd. I love the internet to make the connections to so many people and the vast amount of info. and knowledge. I'm just a nut , tore apart and tried to put it to gether my whole life. Fell in love with speed and women, now I'm really in trouble. Now I suppose I should tell briefly why the Pow Wags, caught my attention. 1968 , flight line, Tuy Hoa VM. The hoods a I cruising around in a crew cab 4by, /6 on more than one occasion, really really tried to destroy it. You would not believe, sorry Uncle. The darn thing would not break. Well I have to say, I broken many Mopars since then, however the parts pile is heavier with brand XXXXX. Rest my case. Bottom line these units are not perfect or that popular, but the unenlightened are beginning to see the light. I could rant and rave, about all muscle cars and trucks. I but I well shut up for now. Good to meet you all. Ron
Working...
X