• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pw in the mud

Originally posted by kensdodge View Post

great pics

Comment

Ken, Please contact me.

Hi Ken, Please contact me I have some items that you may be interested in. Thanks. Mark.

Comment

How much lift do you have on that truck? I am doing a 41 now and am at the point of doing a link front suspension but do not know how high to go. WHat size tires and how far is your frame off of the ground?

Comment

8" of lift and 42" tires but its not the stock frame .what are you usin for a chassis ?

Comment

Stock frame with some modifications to use link suspension I think I don't want to go as extreme as yours maybe 37-40 inch tires. I am in the beginning stages right now. Just got the motor tranny and transfer case kind of in place. I am using a 4bt zf and 205. Those tires look big next to the body.

Comment

ya there rather large but when i park next to my buddies truck with 38s on a 77 chevy it looks real small i love the fact i dont have to lift it a ton to git big tires under it . post up some pics when you git around to it id lime to see how its comin . what ya usin for axles im runnin a 60 frt and a 14 bolt locked in the back . heres a lil vid for ya

Comment

I'm using the stock axles for now until work picks up and then ill go the arb 60 and 80 route.

Comment

In the Mud

Kensdodge,
                  Great video, I could smell the steam coming off the exhaust pipes. njjim.

Comment

Sweet video! Please give us some more specs on this truck!

It sounds pretty healthy once you start getting into the throttle too!

Comment

Thats an awsome video, I am still cleaning the mud from my reading glasses...

Comment

all i have to say is dang.

Comment

well an update for yall went and did somethin crazy in the power wagon

Comment

I'm going to guess she accepted? [LOL]
                            Congrats!
                            John

Comment

Wow

I'm glad this thread got resurrected. As much as I like to keep stuff original, that is one most sexy piece of equipment.

Comment

Working...
                              X