combat rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combat rims

free to good home; (9) combat rims. located central Alaska near Fairbanks.

Originally posted by kodiak2 View Post
    I wish it was not such a long drive to you! :-)
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Kodiak,
      I am interested, but would think the distance would be a deal killer to the lower 48 with shipping costs?

Comment

combat rims

I've been trying to trade or sell these for a year. Yes, shipping to the lower 48 would be too costly unless someone is in for a vacation trip or having someone haul them back for them. Anyway, they will be here if someone comes up with a plan.

Comment

Are you able to crate them for forklift or secure to a pallet using steel bands? If not, what method of packaging would you use to send them?

Comment

Kodiak,
            I believe I can have a friend pick them up. If you still have them please let me know. I tried to PM you but I guess I dont have those privelages yet? Just signed up not to long ago. My email is couch.mike@yahoo.com. I can work out the details once I get some information from you.

Comment

Do you have any left. We are needing 3 of them. Oh! are they for a M37?

Later Joe

Comment

combat rims

I think they fit the M37, but are more WWII issue

Comment

M37 combat rims

Do you have a pic of them. If they are like the 2 we have we need 3 but if differant we need 5. Will pay for shipping the cheapist way even by slow boat to china.

Later Joe

Comment

Tying to make contact

kodiak2

Try to contact you but your e-mail gets returned because your mail box is full. Still awaiting for pictures cost estament for zip code 73543

Later Joe

Comment

Working...
                    X