Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which parts to stock up for 2008 RAM 4.7 L?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which parts to stock up for 2008 RAM 4.7 L?

n.a.
    Last edited by 318cu.in.; 03-09-2009, 06:56 PM.

with the FORD 4.7 motor you better have a good stock in rocker arms / they spit them out on a daily basises / why Chrysler used the Ford motor is beyond me / but that was the Germans / DALMER or what ever they call it

Comment

Looking back

It's funny how many views this thread triggered. And only one comment, although informative, that made me feel I had made one step in the wrong direction. Since then, Chrysler went into bankruptcy along with GM, not before depleting the parts warehouses in Eastern Canada. Then, there was the tsunami in Japan that forced the closure of assembly lines right here in North America and surely sidelined some used vehicles still under warranty. In another line of business, and more recently, there was the flooding in Thailand that has at least one owner of an IT business banging his head on the wall because of the shortage/substantial price increase on hard drives. This got me thinking that the next trucks we will be trying to keep running will be the 2000 production decade, and then the 2010 production decade, and so on. The reason many of the older trucks are still on the road today is because some older/deceased folks had the foresight to set aside parts trucks/parts/tooling, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X