1/2 ton WC parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 ton WC parts for sale

I have way too many parts to list and price individually. What I have done is taken pictures of most of what I have available and set up a page to view all the pics. Most all parts shown are for sale but there may be some that are Sold or For my personal trucks. Take a look at pictures and if you see something your interested in let me know the picture # and I will give you price and availability. I hope this way works out for all, I certainly can take better pics of items of interest. Thank you, Rick
    CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK FOR PICTURES
    http://imageevent.com/wcparts/wcpartsfo ... 4&x=0&p=99

Steering Wheel

How can I contact you to find out what you are asking for the 41 WC steering wheel?

Comment

at the bottom of the page with all the parts pictured there is a space to contact me, I do not have a good wheel left, the couple I have left are quite rough. Rick

Comment

Steering Wheel

I have tried contacting you through that option at the bottom of the page and that did not work. Can you email me pictures of the best wheel that you have?

ksh99@verizon.net

Comment

I will do that,
          I will look into the link, can you try again I did get a couple inquiry's in the past few days from that site. Rick

Comment

Working...
          X