Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW's on the beach, OBX

Down on the beach in N.C. this weekend.
    Many local people drawn to the PW's, local college girl and friends were there and saw our power wagons.
    Attached Files

So where's your truck? LOL Real chick magnets huh?

Comment

Awesome! A Buddy of mine in a BIG old International Scout spotted you when you were headed southbound and them back northbound on Rt. 12 and called me over the weekend asking if I knew anything going on down there. He is perpetually looking for a FFPW to start messing with. That Scout already has an EFI Caddy 500 in it, 1 ton full widths, etc.. but he has the Power Wagon Bug.

I live only an hour from the Outer Banks so once my Carryall is done, we need to make some Power Wagon beach trips!
      1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!
        With you and DeSoto (Damien) close by, it would be pretty easy.
        Amazing level of attention on the beach toward the trucks. Usually it is the guys that are all over them but their girlfriends also seemed interested.
        One funnier moment was when our three PW's cruised by some customized, lifted trucks that were parked...those guys seemed perturbed that THEIR trucks were not the center of attention -their girls were looking at our PW's!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dave View Post
          Sounds like a plan!
          With you and DeSoto (Damien) close by, it would be pretty easy.
          Amazing level of attention on the beach toward the trucks. Usually it is the guys that are all over them but their girlfriends also seemed interested.
          One funnier moment was when our three PW's cruised by some customized, lifted trucks that were parked...those guys seemed perturbed that THEIR trucks were not the center of attention -their girls were looking at our PW's!

As it should be.
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dave View Post
            Down on the beach in N.C. this weekend.
            Many local people drawn to the PW's, local college girl and friends were there and saw our power wagons.
            I didn't notice a truck in that photo.....

Comment

More of the local attractions we drew in. Still not seeing my truck? I thought you would comment on the paint job, LOL
              Attached Files

Comment

The paint looks very nice!

Comment

Ya, I agree, someone did a nice job of laying that orange color on! Roy

Comment

B4PW I concur. Jim

Comment

Working...
                    X