It is quite simple?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is quite simple?????

Boy, what a question...My Grandfather in Minnesota had several Dodges in the 30s and 40s, in construction, My Dad was also a Dodger, the first truck I can remember was his 57 3/4 ton truck, then he bought a new 1962 W200 with slant six, then the 1967 W200 with 383 V-8 (I still have it)
    and that day was the first time I sat in a NEW WM-300! (It was sitting next to the W200 on the lot!) But, I actually rode in a flat fender PW many times before that on my uncle's ranch property..he had a PW that pulled a manually operated road grader.. Then my Brother in law and I had a fleet of 6 69-71 Dodge W300 and W500 wreckers at Lake tahoe..they were unstoppable, and we always ended up with the tough jobs!! So, besides the Dodges, We always had Chrysler autos in the family too! My mother loved her HEMIs!! (Chrysler 300)Then her 440s!! (New Yorker wagon & then a Ramcharger) Overall, I guess it was just how the Dodges worked so well and never quit that made me a Dodger. My oldest daughter, Molly (13) is already driving the M37, and her yard toy... a Clark luggage tug (of course with a 230 L-head six and Dodge 3 speed trans!) It will be very difficult for me to change my ways!!
Working...
X