How I got interested in Dodges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I got interested in Dodges

I purchased a Ram 3500 1 ton flatbed for my landscape business in 97. The truck has been an extremely hard worker, reliable, and handsome. I became interested in Power Wagons at an Antique car parade they hold in Nantucket. It is called Dafodill weekend and people put dafodills all over their antique cars for a parade. There is a beautiful power wagon which usually attends. Even with dafodills on it it looks awesome. The Parade is actually this weekend April 24 if it is there I will get pictures and post. This truck is a real show piece not to be missed. I am hoping to buy a PW within the next year or two, just waiting for the right one to come along.

Mike Misurelli
    Nantucket, MA

Take some pictures Mike. I haven't been over to Nantucket in a few years, now I have another reason to take a cruise out there.

Comment

Imsomnia tonight Joe?? = )

The thought is not lost on me that you and I spend a lot of time helping everyone to get their trucks running, while our trucks are in pieces?? ha!ha!
      Do you have yours driveable for Vermont?
      MN

Comment

Joe
        I will definetely get some shots if the truck is there. I believe it is a 46 PW. Have you attended the daffodil parade before?

Comment

It will take a miracle to have the Townie ready for Vermont, but you never know.

Comment

Miracle!!

Keep buying those Lotto tickets! ha!ha!
            Where does the time go?
            MN

Comment

I didn't know about the parade, we don't get to go to Nantucket that often, usually if we are at the Cape we'll try to jump on the ferry and spend the day. The kids like the Vineyard, more for them to do there.

Comment

Working...
              X