Feedback on PWA article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on PWA article

For those who have received the latest issue of the PWA I'm looking for feedback on my article on rust repair. I want to ask if it is clear enough to understand how I do this repair and would you do the repair from the article? I tried to make it a simple as possible since it's not a difficult job at least in my eyes. If you didn't see what I was trying to explain how can I get it across better? I would like to thank Pieter Vliet for being my editor for this piece.

Also I encourage all of you to write a story or article for the PWA. It's all about sharing our love of our trucks with everyone else of like minds. And it's pretty cool to see your name in print going worldwide too.

request

will you autograph my copy. hahaha. don't forget us little people now that your famous. I'll critique your article after I recieve the latest edition.

Comment

Ron,

I just received mine the other day and read it from cover to cover. I thought that the article was well written and explained the details. Its nice to see a article on bodywork as it seems like a subject thats not written about too often. The only thing that could have made it better would be if I had the tools and a Power Giant in my hands.

Thanks for all your contributions to the Dodge Truck community.

Comment

Here's one of Rons fender patch panels in action........"Bob the Welder" and I installed these a few months back and they were a perfect fit. It is a well written article but frankly I would rather just get them from Ron and I'll stick to woodworking........haha

Dennis Shermans article was also enjoyable....anyone who has visited his yard and his projects will appreciate it.......

Comment

I thought your article was very well written. When I saw your name on the header, I knew right away it would be good.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I was hoping that I came across with an understanding of how this process works. I've always enjoyed doing bodywork with the exception of sanding. Just something about returning the metal to it's intended shape gives satisfaction. Now if I could only find the same thing with working on electrical problems... arrrggg.

Comment

It is a great article and just the sort of thing readers like to see.

Thank you!
              Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

I'm happy it was well received. I just bought a bead roller the other day so I'll see what kind of trouble I can get into with this new toy. Never used one before but I never had a shrinker/stretcher either and look how that turned out. I'll work on my photo skills also for the next piece.

Comment

Great article Ron. Very clearly written. Waiting for the next in the "series".
                  Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I did take pictures while repairing the floor around the cab mounts on the Crispy Critter truck but they didn't turn out well. The saving grace is Pieter took pictures with his camera too. Of course there are a few more waiting for me with the same problem that could be subjects for that job. I did roll a sample bead just to try it. I need one to make a patch panel on the floor of my A 100 project which has been stalled for far to long.

Comment

Working...
                    X