No announcement yet.

Pulling brake drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Ron, is that the 318 that you got the great deal on at the rally? If so I'm glad to see it being used on a good cause! I guess you got the quarter panel issue resolved on the lifestyle truck? Keep up the good work! Doug

Comment

Doug that would be the one. We had to change out the timing chain because it was SHOT and had skipped a tooth. We even cleaned it and painted it to look purty.ha ha. Now to get the TW ready and cleaned so we can drop it in. We took the pan off and change the rear main seal for kicks. Everything looked good inside from what we saw. I thought I had alead on a complete bed but it turned out to be a Utiline due to a misunderstanding. I will need that piece from you but that project is on the FAR back burner. I'll let you know if what I need. Glad to see you posting here. Have a good one. You've still got THE sweetest Sweptine anywhere.

Comment

I picked up the drums and relined shoes today along with new wheel cylinders and hardware. Everything went back together well and the brakes were pressure bled. Now to paint the chassis and drop the engine back in place with the tranny. Then it's back to bodywork again.

Comment

Working...
        X