• Show
Clear All

• Ron Reichhart

You need some more trucks, don't you?

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/1328666006.html
    Attached Files

Kevin they may even be cheaper by the dozen,,ha ha .John

Comment

He's had this 57 W200 listed on ebay a few times......next time I'm in FL may go check his yard out, ...could be fun.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by jsiebert View Post
        Kevin they may even be cheaper by the dozen,,ha ha .John
        John,

I think you could get a great deal if you went and bought all of them. You can haul them all up here, and then I'll take a few off of your hands.

Comment

Ultra rare??? And he has 20 of them. 30-45K restored? I want to see those. A REALLY nice Sweptside maybe $20Kor better. And you have to talk to Vinnie, yeah I want to deal with Vinnie from Miami. But hey if someone really wants one of these I can haul two at a time for a price. I have enough projects waiting on me thanks anyway.

Comment

Kevin sounds like a plan. Now to talk the little lady into it. John

Comment

John,

Had a tough enough time convincing her of 3......now we"re in uncharted territory!......

Kevin

Comment

Whoops!

Looks like that comment was directed at Mr. Clause......too many Kevin's on this forum....

Comment

Don't distract Ron

how is my Molly going to be able to drive the "rust free" 75 w200 crew cab to the prom next year if you guys keep distracting him.

Comment

Kevin&Kevin, my secret to 4th, 5th & 6th

buy trucks the same color as ones you already own. when I snuck the 89 white border patrol truck home, of course I got caught (deer in the headlights), strangely wifey commented on how nice it looked! ?? whaaa?? she thought it was the white 74! I was home free untill she saw them side by side. buy similar colors and keep them spread out

Comment

Good idea....I considered painting them all camo and placing them in different parts of the property.....she'd never notice...right?

As far as Ron being distracted I think its too late....he"s the PW equivilant to the Energiser Bunny!............

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                        Ultra rare??? And he has 20 of them. 30-45K restored? I want to see those. A REALLY nice Sweptside maybe $20Kor better...
                        Since I have plenty of time on my hands (or eye as the case may be) I was watching repeats of the B-J Auction and saw a restored chevy pickup go for $48,000 and the next car, a Plymouth HEMI clone, go for "only" $38,000.
                        Keep in mind that the economy is down, but I think many are overdosed on cars and are starting to collect trucks to be different.
                        Since we have always been "different" where does that leave us? ha! ha!
                        I'd venture to say that a cherry Sweptside would bring a pretty penny, much more than $20,000, maybe twice if done properly...and it would only cost about $150,000 to get it there....= )

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM View Post
                          .....too many Kevin's on this forum....
                          Is that even possible? The more there are the better. Right?

Comment

To all Kevin's the more the merrier :) John

Comment

Working...
                            X