Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Mopar x-periance

All,
    I just wanted to share with you 2 stories that got me hooked on Mopar. The fist happened in 1984 (I was 7 years old) My dad had a 1970 Plymouth Superbird (440 Auto), we were driving doen Broadway in Denver, Colorado and ther was this car full of older guy staring at us in the next lane, they were staing at the car for 2 or three blocks when WHAM!! they ran right smak into the poeple in front of them at a traffic light that just turned red!! So funny, I was cracking up. Of course we offered to help, but the guy just kept trying to by the Superbird from my dad.
    The second was a snowy winter day in Pennsylvania, My friends and I were all being pulled around on rubber intertubes that were tied by a rope to the back of my dads 83 W-350 crew cab Shortbed (440 auto) it was so fun (I did not realize then that I would be hunting one of these trucks for my own in the future) I remeber that I tied the rope around myself instead of the intertube, when I fell off my dad drug me through the woods for like 5 minutes before he looked back to check on me! Lesson learned, but again, so much fun! 440 4X
    --1983 W-350 440 4 speed
    --1979 Dodge Ramcharger 360 4 speed
    --1991 Jeep Renegade 4.0 5 speed
    --1971 Duster Aluminum head 440 pistol grip 4 speed
    --1967 Plymouth GTX 440-4 speed
Working...
X