My 1950 b-2-pw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1950 b-2-pw

This is my 1950 b-2-pw. It is a former utility company fleet truck in the upstate New York area. It used to have gin poles on the front. The poles are long gone, but the brackets, and the utility company winch are still in place. It will be restored as soon as funds allow.

Any info I could get about the winch would be greatly appreciated. I know it came from Highway Trailer Company of Edgerton, Wisconsin, but that company is bankrupt, and all leads of purchasers afterwards have become dead ends.

That is one huge winch! I'm afraid I can't help you with info on it but the truck looks like it has a lot of life left in it. What is the condition of the rest of the truck, engine etc? How long have you had your truck? If it runs or you can get it running, how about going to the VPW rally in June? Somebody should know something about that winch, I bet it's heavy on the front end anyway.

Comment

The truck runs great, although right now I have a clogged fuel filter. The body is in relatively good shape, nothing that can't be repaired. I would like to find out from Chrysler Historical how the truck left the factory floor...cab/chassis or pick-up. If it was a pickup, I would like to go back. If not, it will probably stay a flat bed.

Comment

The truck runs great, although right now I have a clogged fuel filter. The body is in relatively good shape, nothing that can't be repaired. I would like to find out from Chrysler Historical how the truck left the factory floor...cab/chassis or pick-up. If it was a pickup, I would like to go back. If not, it will probably stay a flat bed.

Comment

Working...
        X