Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the PPE!!!

How I Got Started…
    Well as some of you may know I met Jon attending my first Jeep Club Meeting. This was in December 02. Jon will correct me if the date is wrong. LOL Anyway he asked me to go with him to this Dodge Power Wagon Rally in Fairfield, Iowa. I enjoyed riding around in his M-37, so I figured what the heck I will go and see what it is all about. When we arrived in Iowa I saw Roger King with his family driving the burgundy Town Wagon, which is now owned by Michelle & Tony Coartney. I thought wow what a beautiful truck and he takes it 4-wheeling. Then I saw Judd with his truck, some of you called it the Purple People Eater. It was then I decided that one day I too would have a cool truck like Roger and Judd. We had a great time at the rally. I really like Judd’s truck, but I also knew that Judd really loved Judd’s truck and he would probably never part with it. One day while surfing the forum, Judd posted that he needed to sell the PPE. I have/had a good job, but I still lived so I needed to explain to my parents why I NEEDED this truck. Well after about a 30 minute conversation with my Dad I was in contact with Judd. We met in Des Moines, Iowa (during a snow storm) and I bought the PPE!!! Since then the PPE has become a welcomed member of our family. I think my mom even likes to go for rides in it.
    Jill

Good Story

Thanks for sharing Jill. Your a lucky, so's Jon!

Comment

Great little story, Jill, and I have to agree: Jon is one of the most fortunate guys on the planet!

Comment

Working...
      X