Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I got Started

Well where do I start ? I guess My folks always had Mopars
    Then I bought a 1968 GTS 383 (dart ) I ran alot of New Yorkers and Newports in Demo Derbys I Needed some thing to pull a trailer And it was An easy choice I bought the best
    A 1968 W 200 Power Wagon 4X4 I haven`t found any thing this Truck cant do I`ve had him for over 10 years and its time to replace the front cab mounts and floor pans so I thought this might be the best place to get Info,parts and suggestions , to do the job right . Will post soon as I need to get started on this project. Jeff....

Hi Jeff,

Between this site and the Dodge Sweptline .org site, we've got you covered!
    A lot of knowledge here and a lot of owners there, some of whom also post here on a regular basis.
    MN

Comment

Jeff have you ever been to the VPW rally in Fairfield,IA ? I see by Mapquest you are only 80 miles away, it would be a good time to pickup floorpans and what ever other parts you might need. Dave has one trailer with just W series parts in it, which is where I usually go first when I get to Vintage. My Dad had 68 D200 which was the first truck I learned to drive , I agree they'll take on anything you throw at it. To bad they rot out so bad, a little galvanizing and some more engineering would have gone a long ways. Hope you can make to the rally.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X