Power Wagon Advertiser Forums Midwest Military Dodge Power Wagon Gear Vintage Powerwagons

Go Back   Power Wagon Advertiser Forums > FORUM USERS, FEATURES & BENEFITS > Tiered Benefits

Notices

Tiered Benefits What you gain as a Power Wagon Advertiser subscriber or Premium Forum User

Old 08-31-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Gordon Maney
Editor/Publisher PWA

New magazine subscribers & full forum benefits

If you have already been a forum user and have just now subscribed to the magazine, or if you have been a long time magazine subscriber and are just now coming to the forums, you need to know something.

Look at the mailing label of your magazine, just above your name, and you will see your subscriber ID code. You need to enter that in your user control panel [UserCP] on the forum site. That is how the forum knows you are a current subscriber. Send me an email to the contact us link below if you need help doing that.

If you don't have that code in there you will not be retained when we run the monthly script.

If you just subscribed and do not yet have an issue, send me a note to the contact us link below and let me know your real name and address, your forum user name, and the associated email address. I will manually move you into the subscriber group to get you full benefits on the forum.

If you do not have full benefits from being a magazine subscriber or premium forum user, you will not have access to 85-90% of the total forum content. That is a huge amount of information hidden from you!

Become eligible and learn more.....

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Last edited by Gordon Maney; 12-27-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Gordon Maney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
Bonedog
Registered

Great forum! Thanks for the insight. I can only speak for myself but I come for the whole package! Gotta have it all.
Bonedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:25 AM   #3
troubleman61
Subscriber

Just wondering

I am curious on how long it will be before I receive the magazine I had signed up for? It has been over a month since I purchased the membership and ordered back issues. Thanks
troubleman61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:36 AM   #4
Matthew Welcher PWA
Administrator

Send me an email, b1pw1948@earthlink.net. All the back issues have been mailed out. Feel free to call me also 641-919-0663
Matthew Welcher PWA is offline   Reply With Quote