Dually Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red1955bird View Post
    I own the green 57 d200 dually that is pictured in above post. The truck is located in Viriginia about 40 min southeast of richmond. The truck has a standard cab with 315 v8 4 spd. Has a good Fla. title. I also have a 57 d300 chassis cab with big back window it is 315 v8 4spd. It has a Kan. title. and last is a 57 d200 that has a homemade wrecker apperatus in the bed. this truck is 315 v8 4spd. it is fairly rusty. but has a lot of good parts. I have not had it running but it does have what appears to be a reman engine in it. it has a Md. title the first two trucks do run. the clutch is stuck on the green one and the bed has been removed. but everything is there. also have a good set of repaired doors available. also have two more sets of the 17.5 wheel and tires in decent shape. I have had the truck for a few years now. I don't know if they are a reality or a dream because life has gotten in the way and way to many projects for my lifetime. If your interested reply with your email. thanks, scott
    Scott,
    Is the bed on the green truck in decent shape and is it 7'6 or 9'? I'm in Fredericksburg. Jugetes70@yahoo.com

Comment

C-1-d-126

"It's hard to tell from the pics. Is yours the 7'6" or 9' bed?"

Generally, Dodge pickups in the late "forties" through the "fifties" used "108", "116" and "126" as part of the model designations. This indicated their various wheel bases. This truck is a C-1-D-126 which meant that it has a 126" wheel base. The bed came in 7'6" length for the 116" wheelbase and 9' for the 126" wheelbase.

Going into the "sixties" brought many options and model designations became alphabet soup.

Hope this information is helpful.

Paul

Comment

I own the green 57 d200 dually that is pictured in above post. The truck is located in Viriginia about 40 min southeast of richmond. The truck has a standard cab with 315 v8 4 spd. Has a good Fla. title. I also have a 57 d300 chassis cab with big back window it is 315 v8 4spd. It has a Kan. title. and last is a 57 d200 that has a homemade wrecker apperatus in the bed. this truck is 315 v8 4spd. it is fairly rusty. but has a lot of good parts. I have not had it running but it does have what appears to be a reman engine in it. it has a Md. title the first two trucks do run. the clutch is stuck on the green one and the bed has been removed. but everything is there. also have a good set of repaired doors available. also have two more sets of the 17.5 wheel and tires in decent shape. I have had the truck for a few years now. I don't know if they are a reality or a dream because life has gotten in the way and way to many projects for my lifetime. If your interested reply with your email. thanks, scott
        Scott,
        I'm up in Fredericksburg. Cotact me about your 57' D200 if you still have it. Mark

Comment

Originally posted by W_A_Watson_II View Post
          Could be factory, if so likely a Dodge, oh you want what, OK we will build it, as it appears not to be the only one out there.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Scott. I believe he now owns this truck and may be selling. I'm still looking for a dually bed somewhere close to Virginia if possible.

Comment

Contact

Is anyone in contact with Red1955bird? I'm still interested in the green D200 with the dually bed.

Comment

I don't know about him or the truck but I have a 9 ft bed with dually fenders in NE Indiana. If you are interested I may have a way to get it to you in Virgina.

Comment

dually bed

the bed I have is 7' 6" in length

Comment

Dually bed

the bed I have is 7' 6" in length
                  Hey Red. I've been off the grid for a while but I'm back and still interested in your D 200 dually bed. I'm just outside of Fredericksburg. Are you still south of Richmond? Headed to Afghanistan for a few weeks but would like to come look at it when I return.

Comment

hit me up

Comment

Hit Me Up

Just sent you an IM but if it doesn't come through shoot me an email.

jugetes70@yahoo.com

Comment

Dually bed/fenders

Still looking for a dually bed or fenders. Ron, do you still have yours for sale? It may be time to give up on finding anything close.

Comment

Sorry it's in San Francisco going on a 60 W300

Comment

Thanks Ron. Glad it's going to a good cause. Maybe someone else out there know where some dually fenders are???

Comment

Working...
                            X