No announcement yet.

Need parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, fellas. Momma passed and I've been keeping Uncle Sam's filthy hands off of her farm.

I'm back in the saddle now and Will send you messages within the next few days (you know who you are).

Comment

1976 w200 pitman arm???? HELP!!!

I have a 1976 W200 with p/s and the shaft exits the drivers side of the gear box. I need a stock pitman arm for it,(it is kind of S shaped) the pitman arm travels from the front to back NOT left to right. Also I need the p/s input shaft yoke that splines the column to gear box that bolts together with a rubber plate. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Comment

Ron, I see you got nothing. I know this because it was all siting on my front porch (box torn to shreds) this afternoon when I went outside to burn a cowboy killer. Do you still need this stuff?

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. When ever you get around to it will be fine.

Comment

parts

have a 69 w300 and need steps for the 9 ft. stepside bed. Also need some embmlems,gas cap,head liner? Thanks Aron!!!
            Originally posted by mopar.bo View Post
            I've made friends with a man who owns a junk yard and can get many 70's and 80's model full size p/u parts for free (emblems, window glass, door handles, etc.) and many others for next to nothing. I got a great seat and two flawless bumpers for $20 and 6...count 'em, SIX Dana 60 axles for $100 (those are mine forever, mwaahahahaha). If anybody needs anything for their truck like hoods, fenders, tailgates, grilles, engine parts, axles or even smaller stuff like stock radios, steering wheels, you name it, I can probably help and more likely than not get it for free.

To keep the vultures at bay I'm reserving this stuff for the regulars and site admin., especially the guys who help me out when I ask questions. You know who you are.

Comment

I need a 440 complete running motor and 727 in working order. Also I need a dash pad for a 77 m882, instrument cluster, bed........probably more, ill let you know, and I'll come pick it up if need be.

THanks
              -Richard

Comment

Bo,

If you can find me any panels (parchment) for a 76 crew cab, a couple of front fenders and a PTO, I'd be a happy fella!

Comment

Are there M37 parts in the junk yard?

Paddy

Comment

parts help

looking for a instrument cluster for a 1975-1978 (i believe) dodge 4x4 as the post on back of alternator guage is wobbling and dont think you can fix without changing whoe instrument panel.

thank you
                    alan in okc
                    Last edited by powerwagonalb; 04-21-2011, 05:38 AM. Reason: left name off

Comment

76 w100

I need a heater and defrost control box, the controles that are in the cab. Stock air cleaner for a 2 barrel carb, let me know and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 04 Diesel View Post
                        I need a heater and defrost control box, the controles that are in the cab. Stock air cleaner for a 2 barrel carb, let me know and thanks.
                        Also, steering wheel and turn signal switch.

Comment

Originally posted by mopar.bo View Post
                          i've made friends with a man who owns a junk yard and can get many 70's and 80's model full size p/u parts for free (emblems, window glass, door handles, etc.) and many others for next to nothing. I got a great seat and two flawless bumpers for $20 and 6...count 'em, six dana 60 axles for $100 (those are mine forever, mwaahahahaha). If anybody needs anything for their truck like hoods, fenders, tailgates, grilles, engine parts, axles or even smaller stuff like stock radios, steering wheels, you name it, i can probably help and more likely than not get it for free.

To keep the vultures at bay i'm reserving this stuff for the regulars and site admin., especially the guys who help me out when i ask questions. You know who you are.
                          m
                          Last edited by lten1063; 08-22-2014, 05:10 PM. Reason: wrong post

Comment

Working...
                          X