Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1941 Dodge WC-10 Carryall 4x4 and Running!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1941 Dodge WC-10 Carryall 4x4 and Running!

1941 Dodge WC-10 Carryall. . ..this is a great candidate for restoration. A good running West Coast truck with new brakes. . ...with very little rust (check out the pictures). Just a little above the left running board (see pic). The bottoms of the doors are solid. . ..no rust through. Includes the two front seats that have been repaired. We've put in new windshield glass. There are 3 back-side windows that are in good shape. The two door windows are in good condition, one is cracked. . ..but work. Very good running boards, and front bumper. Complete with gauges and glove box door w/matching data plate to frame number. Good original wood flooring. And. . ..it has all the inner panels in back and door panels. Back tail gate in great condition. . ..includes all the hardware & latches. The engine compartment is complete. Retrofitted with all steel roof. . ..a long time ago. The truck has been fitted with 9x16 rims and tires. No title, bill of sale. $18,500
    I can be contacted at Rough & Ready Dodge Power Wagons, Palm Desert, Ca. 714 310 9934, dbcolts@aol.com
    Thanks,
    David Buehn

I have 30 Dodge trucks in various states of condition. Some are running...and others just about ready to start. I also have a rolling M37 frame w/ some body parts & front fenders. I'm parting out trucks and other complete project trucks are for sale. Let me know your part needs.....body parts, engines, transmissions, axles, brake drums, starter, generator, radiator, fenders, running boards. I have a packing/shipping company right next door...for the heavy stuff.

Key words: 4x4, four wheel drive, M37, Dodge Power Wagon, military 4x4, WC, Military Vehicle, Weapons Carrier, Dodge Truck, Power Wagon, M 37, M 43, M 56, Military vehicle, war wagon, Korean war, MASH, W41, Marine Corps, Army, Dodge Military
    Attached Files
    [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
    ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
    Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
    WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
    1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
    1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
    dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Great condition

Great condition.......seats repaired. New glass in driver window.
    Attached Files
    [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.

Comment

Good running engine

The engine runs great.....!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X